I am a Registered Clinical Psychologist with the College of Psychologists of Ontario (CPO). After completing my Doctorate Degree and qualifying as a Clinical Psychologist I also undertook 10 years of additional study and training in psychoanalytic theory and clinical practice. I graduated from the Toronto Institute of Psychoanalysis (TIP), qualifying as a Psychoanalyst with the Canadian Psychoanalytic Society (CPS) and the International Psychoanalytic Association (IPA). I also graduated from the Toronto Institute for Contemporary Psychoanalysis (TICP) as well as from the Washington Center for Psychoanalysis’ ‘New Directions in Psychoanalysis’ program.
My experience includes provision of assessment, psychodiagnostic and psychotherapy at Kinark Child and Family Services and at Toronto East General Hospital, following which I developed my private practice. I have over 20 years of experience working with adults, couples, and families in the provision of therapy and various assessments. I have also appeared as an ‘Expert Witness’ in court (inclusive of LAT proceedings, Superior Court etc.). In addition, I am the Director of Clinical Training at the Adler Graduate School Inc., where I also teach. I am a faculty member at the Toronto Institute of Contemporary Psychoanalysis (TICP) and an instructor at the Canadian Institute for Child and Adolescent Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy (CICAPP). I have also written on topics such as gender and trauma and presented at various conferences and workshops.
- Member of the Canadian Psychoanalytic Society (CSP)
- American Board of Professional Psychology – Board Certification in Psychoanalysis
- Fellow- American Academy and Board of Psychoanalysis – (ABAPsa)
- Psychoanalyst – Toronto Institute of Psychoanalysis (TPS&I)
- Psychoanalyst -Toronto Institute for Contemporary Psychoanalysis (TICP)
- Clinical Psychologist – College of Psychologists of Ontario (CPO)